- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
NEW-TO-THE-CLIENT KITTEN OR ADULT CAT
To make your pet's check-in on the day of the procedure as efficient as possible you can:
- Review this information prior to check-in.
- Print it and bring written answers with you to check-in.
- Copy-and-paste and email the completed check-in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will help with any questions, in advance or at the time of the appointment.
- Find more information at yarmouthvetcenter.com >>> Before Your Pet's Appointment.
DATE OF APPOINTMENT (IF THIS CHECK-IN IS BEING COMPLETED IN ADVANCE OF APPT)
ANY UPDATE TO THE CLIENT ACCOUNT - EMAIL, PHONE, ADDRESS, ETC?
IF THIS IS A DROP-OFF, CONTACT NAME(S) AND NUMBER(S) FOR THE DAY
IF THIS IS A DROP-OFF, DOES THE CLIENT APPROVE MORE THAN THE EXAM WITHOUT A CALL FROM THE DOCTOR?
WHERE WAS THE CAT OBTAINED?
PLEASE BRING ANY HEALTH RECORDS, OR FORWARD THEM TO US BEFORE THE APPT
WILL THE CAT BE INDOORS ONLY, OR INDOOR/OUTDOOR?
ANY BEHAVIOR CONCERNS?
FEEDING WHAT, HOW MUCH AND HOW OFTEN?
VACCINES THIS VISIT?
DEWORMING OR FECAL TEST THIS VISIT?
IS A FELINE LEUKEMIA / AIDS TEST NEEDED THIS VISIT?
NEED TO PICK UP ANY FLEA AND TICK CONTROL?
ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HOME DENTAL CARE?
WILL THE CAT BE SPAYED OR NEUTERED?
ANY ADDITIONAL CONCERNS OR REQUESTS?
|Saturday||8:00||12:00; Also, 4 pm Boarding Pick-up|
|6:00||6:00||6:00||6:00||6:00||12:00; Also, 4 pm Boarding Pick-up||Boarding Pick-up|